Skip links

For more information click on | N11 or N12: Which Fits Your Selling Plan in Ontario?

Two approaches for sellers wanting tenants to move out during the sale process: N12 notice or negotiating an N11 agreement.Seller's Perspective on N12 Process:
– Property may sell with tenant, but at a lower price

– Buyers may request compensation if tenants resist vacating

Leave a comment